Reply to: see below
The Energy Efficiency Consultant is responsible for closing sales of residential Home Energy Evaluations and Energy Efficiency Upgrades. The ideal candidate should be a subject-matter expert in residential building science, including building envelope performance, HVAC systems, water heating and combustion safety. The candidate must be a team player, able to handle a high volume of leads, willing to work long and odd hours (including weekends) and have a high degree of maturity.
• Sell Energy Efficiency products and services to new SolarCity residential customers, as well as SolarCity's existing customer base.
• Generating project proposals/quotes for customers.
• Analysis of customer's current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment.
• Must have a clear understanding of sales cycle, contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreements to close customers.
• Logging all communications with customers in CRM contact database.
• Exceed set targets and work in a fast paced environment.
• Deal effectively with all inquiries and represent SolarCity in a professional manner.
• Have at least 2 year full-cycle direct sales experience with a proven track record meeting quotas.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Salesforce.com is a plus).
• Previous knowledge of energy efficiency and building science.
• BPI certification is preferred.
• Previous experience conducting Energy Audits (home performance testing) is preferred.
• Possess excellent verbal/written communication and telephone skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and a fast pace environment
• Clean DMV driving record (example, no DUI in the last 5 years).
• All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
SolarCity® is a national leader in solar power and energy efficiency services. The company's mission is to help millions of homeowners and businesses adopt clean power to reduce pollution and save money. SolarCity's financing options can make it possible for many homeowners and businesses to switch to solar power for less than they currently pay for electricity. The company also offers a range of energy efficiency services, including efficient heating, cooling and lighting, and is a leading provider of electric vehicle charging stations. The U.S. Department of Energy named SolarCity a Green Power Supplier of the Year in 2010, and Fast Company Magazine called it one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world in 2011. SolarCity's 25 office locations serve more than 2,000 communities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas and Washington, D.C.
To Apply: Please apply via our website: http://www.solarcity.com/hr/619/69/Field-Energy-Efficiency-Consultant-.aspx
Location: Westchester, NY
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!