Reply to: email@example.com
We are looking for a senior manufacturing engineer who will manage the manufacturing process for our solar product. This person will maintain and create new contract manufacturing partnerships, evaluate CMs, drive supplier performance improvement, develop procedures, and ensure products meet specs in terms of quality, design, and manufacturing process requirements.
1) 5-10 years of experience in a highly regulated (FDA, ISO, GMP) manufacturing setting.
2) Experience evaluating and managing contract manufacturers (domestically and overseas).
3) Experience resolving typical issues related to the integration of a supplier's products into the manufacturing processes.
4) Experience investigating and resolving technical issues related to quality of the product.
5) BS in engineering or science from a 4-year accredited university or college.
Some travel involved in this position.
Why would you want to consider this opportunity?
1) Your engineering peers at this company are a group of very sharp, energetic, talented and experienced solar (and renewable energy) professionals.
2) This start up offers a unique solar technology that solves many of the problems which its competitors do not (and have not) successfully address(ed). (Its customers also achieve a ROI faster with its product than with other solar technology.)
3) It is backed by a distinguished VC firm.
4) You will have the chance to join a start up when it is in the "ramp up" stage of production.
If interested, please email me your CV and your contact information.
Location: South Bay
Please compose (and attach) a cover letter which addresses your qualifications and your interest. Please also attach your CV.
- Location: South Bay
- Compensation: Salary: Competitive and DOE + full benefits