Reply to: email@example.com
Solid and rising Denver solar integration company needs a Lead Electrician PV Installer. This position is primarily responsible for the AC installation of the PV project taking account for the proper location and tie in of the service disconnects, meter housings, testing, wiring runs and related system components.
• Lead and train crews PV installation implementation, particularly the AC components
• Follow system design specifications insuring quality AC installations
• Problem solve system layouts when field decisions and adjustments are necessary
• Organize and recommend proper team and resources for the project
• Ensure that BOS installation meets AHJ code requirements and quality standards
• Manage installation documentation on all projects
• Ensure crew and job site safety
• Manage specialty resources, tools vehicles and other company property
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Must have a RW or Journeyman Colorado Electrical License
• Expert understanding of relevant Residential and Commercial Electrical Code including wiring, sizing conduit, sizing wire, and bending conduit
• Understanding of PV solar installations
• Must be able to lift 50lbs, climb ladders, and work on roof tops in Colorado conditions.
• Ability to read, understand, and edit electrical and structural plans
• Effectively lead, coordinate and communicate with others
• Other relevant certifications are desirable.
• Can do attitude.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS
• Position is full-time
• Wage range is $19-24/hr (depends upon experience)
We are a proud Colorado based company and we offer a competitive total compensation package, and a family-oriented work environment. We are a Can Do company and have resources to extend our boundaries. Our benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plan and more. Applicants selected for employment will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and comply with all federal and state laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunity.
- Location: Denver, CO
- Compensation: $19 - $24/ HR