Reply to: see below
Sales Director Position at a Solar Energy Technology Company
An innovative solar energy company is seeking an experienced sales director to act as the primary point of sales contact for North American West Coast customers which include commercial solar installers, commercial solar finance companies and distributors. This position is Sales Director. This person would be responsible for driving new revenue opportunities and managing key accounts. The role would include prospecting, inbound/outbound sales activities, preparation of proposals/presentations as well as contributing new ideas and providing other support as may be needed.
This is a position for an experienced and motivated person who is interested in both start-up business and clean-energy technologies. The ideal candidate should be self-directed and willing to do whatever is required to get a given job done. Knowledge of MS Office tools and CRM platforms is required. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are required. The company provides a cloud-based platform for distributed energy, so an aptitude for basic technical concepts is a plus.
About the company:
Locus Energy is a leading provider of monitoring and analytics for distributed renewable energy systems. We are a fast growing startup with offices in downtown San Francisco and New York. We are building a team of individuals who are excited about creating smarter software to reduce the cost of managing solar energy systems, and thereby accelerating the shift away from fossil fuels.
- Proactively initiate new business development opportunities while meeting pre-defined goals and objectives
- Expand business with existing customers
- Identifying key decision makers and relationships within assigned segment that translate into new revenue opportunities
- Provide technical information, demos and explanations to potential/existing customers
- Frequent regional travel to customers and channel partners
- Attend and participate in regional and national tradeshows
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to execute sales plan
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong direct sales experience and network in solar PV
- Demonstrable track record of high achievement leading business development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and explain technical specifications and details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within a small team
- Experience with Microsoft Office and CRM applications
- Live in or near to San Francisco
Click Here to Apply
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Compensation: -
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!