Date: 2012-03-08, 5:15PM PST
Reply to: email@example.com
In this position, the Installer will provide support to the installation
team, communicate job status data to the operations management, and
ensure the completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems. It is
the responsibility of every Installer to ensure safe work practices for
the installation team.
• Pulling inventory for each installation job
• Pre-assemble job components in the warehouse
• Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
• Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
• Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)
• Document completion of completed installation
• Clean up of job site
• Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
•Proficiency with Email and other IT preferred
•Previous experience in PV installations, roof work, general construction, or carpentry strongly preferred
•Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems strongly preferred
•Experience with the safe use of hand-held and power tools
•Experience working with all types of building materials - various roof types - stucco, wood, concrete, etc. strongly preferred
•Ability to work in extreme environments, e.g. hot sun, crawl spaces, etc.
•Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
•Must have a clean driving record
•Must have knowledge of OSHA compliance standards or familiarity with formal safety practices
Email Resume and Cover Letter for consideration.
Location: Southern California
Compensation: DOE/Depends On Experience