Reply to: see below
The Crew Lead will report into the regional Operations Manager and will function as the lead PV technician for SolarCity. They will meet with clients to coordinate the completion of the array and all related equipment necessary to provide a complete and working photovoltaic system.
The Crew Lead will provide leadership and technical expertise photovoltaic installation teams. In this position, the Crew Lead will communicate the necessary job status data to the SolarCity operations management team to assure the successful operation of complete and working systems. The ideal candidate will also lead efforts for safe working practices for the SolarCity installation team.
• Must have a minimum of two years of PV installation experience, including at least 6 months of leading a crew of two.
• Proficiency in installing all types of grid-tied inverters & able to work with various ground and roof mount racking systems.
• Understanding of the NEC codes that relate to PV installations.
• Must be very organized and be able to meet aggressive timelines.
• Willing to do residential, commercial & service work.
• Willing to work in extreme environments (hot sun, high places/roofs, and crawl spaces).
• Be able to lift at least 100 pounds.
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must deliver a high level of customer service.
• All candidates must submit and be able to pass a background check and drug test
SolarCity® is a national leader in solar power and energy efficiency services. The company's mission is to help millions of homeowners and businesses adopt clean power to reduce pollution and save money. SolarCity's financing options can make it possible for many homeowners and businesses to switch to solar power for less than they currently pay for electricity. The company also offers a range of energy efficiency services, including efficient heating, cooling and lighting, and is a leading provider of electric vehicle charging stations. The U.S. Department of Energy named SolarCity a Green Power Supplier of the Year in 2010, and Fast Company Magazine called it one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world in 2011. SolarCity's 25 office locations serve more than 2,000 communities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas and Washington, D.C.
To Apply: Please apply via our website: http://www.solarcity.com/hr/446/66/PV-Crew-Lead.aspx
- Compensation: Competitive + Benefits