Reply to: see below
Astrum Solar is a rapidly-growing company whose goal is to spread solar power to rooftops across the U.S., targeting residential customers. We aim to innovate in the sales and marketing of solar to consumers and to make it easy and exciting for homeowners to utilize solar energy.
We are currently seeking Project Leads in the New York tri-state area. Areas of activity may include Westchester, Rockland and surrounding counties, northern New Jersey and Fairfield County, Connecticut.
As our customers' point of contact between the sale of the system and the completion of the installation, the Project Lead is in a mission-critical role, guiding Astrum's customers through the installation process and ensuring that each system installation is completed correctly, efficiently and in a timely manner. The Project Lead will also guide the project through the various state and local regulations, facilitate communication between the customer and Astrum and ensure that the project proceeds smoothly.
• Communicate regularly with customers about the progress of their installation
• Acquire necessary permits
• Guide projects through any homeowners' associations, historic preservation or zoning issues
• Guide the installation team's interactions with the customer
• Coordinate inspections and interconnections with the customer, local jurisdiction and the relevant utility
• Ensure projects are completed within scheduled timeframes
• Attend inspections and resolve any problems to ensure that systems pass inspections
• Track progress through project management software
• Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience in construction, project management and/or customer service, OR Journeyman license (any trade) with 4 years residential experience
• Experience using Windows 7, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
• Valid driver's license
Astrum Solar is committed to providing a valuable suite of benefits to help attract, retain and reward the best and the brightest. We offer a work/life balance through:
• Paid holidays
• Personal and sick time off
• Basic life insurance
• Personal accident insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Direct deposit/e-PayStub
• Optional voluntary insurance benefits
In addition, full-time employees have additional options:
• A choice from up to 4 group medical plans
• Dental and vision coverage
• Commuter benefits, if applicable
• Adoption assistance
• 401(k) plan
Please submit your resume to http://www.astrumsolar.com/careers.
For more information about Astrum Solar, please visit us at http://www.astrumsolar.com.
Astrum Solar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Location: White Plains, NY