Date: 2011-11-15, 8:54AM EST
Reply to: HR@flsenergy.com
FLS Energy, Inc.
Agriculture & Manufacturing Salesperson Job Description
FLS Energy Inc. is a solar energy generation company that is looking for
an experienced Agriculture & Manufacturing (A&M) Salesperson in
the Maryland area. She/he is responsible for solar business development
in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors. The A&M Salesperson
will report to and work closely with the Sales Manager. S/he will be
responsible for all aspects of the business development including lead
and demand generation, proposals, and contract negotiation. S/he must be
able to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in an
autonomous and deadline-oriented workplace.
The Agriculture & Manufacturing Salesperson will have the following experience and attributes:
• Bachelor's degree, an MBA is a plus.
• At least 5 years of commercial/B2B sales experience, preferably in agriculture and/or manufacturing sectors.
• Strong selling skills, with exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication abilities.
• The ability to problem solve and work independently.
• Demonstrated past success exceeding sales targets, and increasing share of segment in the assigned territory/segment.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office and CRM Software.
• Highly organized and disciplined.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
For further information on our company please visit our website at www.flsenergy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, or national origin.
Compensation: To Be Determined