Date: 2011-04-04, 3:28PM PDT
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Placer County Solar Electrical Integrator is looking for a Solar Sales Manager
Description: The primary responsibility of this position is to meet sales targets through maximizing the development of our current sales force as well as hiring and training new associates. The successful candidate must be able to research and identify the target customers, direct the preparation of marketing materials, organize and help plan events, follow up with key contacts and ultimately meet challenging sales targets.
• Minimum of 10 years of combined experience in sales, and business development /marketing/promotion experience.
• Preferably 2 years experience in PV Solar; residential and small commercial.
• Have a knowledge of Financing and Leasing options
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Successful track record of sales, particularly in identifying, establishing and growing new accounts.
• Experience in developing strategy for new market development.
• Strong professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with presentations, negotiations, contract review preferred.
• In conjunction with marketing and support staff, ability to assist associates with their marketing and sales efforts.
• Excellent communication skills, organized, team oriented, energetic, punctual, ability to multi task in a high paced environment, flexible. Ability to adhere to deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
• Sales Force CRM experience desired.
• Be available Monday – Friday from 8-5, with some evenings and weekends.
• A 4 year degree in business or a related technical field is desired.
• Must be located in the Sacramento area, be able to pass a background check and have a clean DMV report.
Location: Placer County California
Compensation: Blend of Salary and Commission