Reply to: email@example.com
Successful solar home integrator seeks to hire a LICENSED electrician to oversee installations completed by a network of designated contractors. This full time position will provide licensure and certify that all installations are completed to established standards. The role will combine office-based analysis of all jobs prior to allocation to a designated contractor, technical project management, and quality assurance inspections.
• Technical review of all projects with design and other departments.
• Quality assurance visits to document installations.
• Establish and maintain installation standards and expectations.
• Site evaluation protocols and data delivery training for contractors.
• Site visits and design layout as needed to convert sales.
• Maintain strong working relationships and resolve issues that arise with contractors in a timely and responsible manner.
• Others as assigned.
• Active electrical contractor’s license in good standing.
• 2+ years as lead PV installer with thorough knowledge of electrical and structural problems and solutions.
• Understanding of and/or experience with PV system design.
• Familiarity with drafting programs such as SketchUp or AutoCAD.
• Comfortable with spreadsheets; punctual data processing.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good public presence with customers, contractors, tradeshows, etc.
• NABCEP Certification and/or project management experience.
• Motivated self-starter; willing/able to work with minimal supervision.
Submit a cover letter, specific salary requirements and resume, in that order. Due to the volume of applications, submissions lacking these elements may be disqualified.
- Compensation: Include salary requirements with cover letter and resume.