Reply to: email@example.com
Immediate opening for Journeyman Electrician with well-respected Solar Energy and Electrical Contracting company. 20-40 hours per week within Jefferson, Orleans, St Bernard, and St Tammany Parishes. Work with a great local company doing work to be proud of. Solar PV experience helpful but not required.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a minimum of 7 years residential and commercial electrical experience with licensed contractors
- Know basic residential and commercial NEC rules intuitively
- Have good troubleshooting skills
- Have professional client and communication skills, and effective internet and computer abilities
- Have a clean-cut appearance and perfect client-site manners
- Have clean driving record and ability to drive box vans
- Pass pre-employment and random drug screenings
- Be very flexible and open-minded in a wide variety of clients and jobsites
- Have basic service and cordless tools
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Efficient residential project wiring
- Excellent EMT and rigid conduit bending/installation ability
- Occasional rooftop and attic work
- Service work, including complete replacement
- AC and DC wiring and troubleshooting to 600 Volts
- Battery wiring and maintenance
Salary commensurate to experience, with potential for advancement. Vacation and future benefits after probationary period.
Provide resume with at least 3 recent positions and 7 years recent experience by PDF, DOC or RTF file, along with salary requirements.
This is a great opening for the right candidate to contribute their experience while learning an important new technology from a highly skilled staff.
Location: New Orleans Metro
- Compensation: $17-22/hr DOE
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.