Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your Project Management/Residential Foreman experience to Acro Energy and be part of the solution in this fast-growing industry!
We have an immediate need for qualified Project Managers/Residential Foremen with experience in photovoltaic solar installation. You will work closely with our installation teams on rooftop and ground mount photovoltaic solar systems. You will need to adhere to all appropriate safety guidelines, including electrical work, roof heights, lifting, and ladders. Your interpersonal and customer relations skills will be critical while working in our team environment and representing Acro Energy to our clients.
- Certified Electrician
- 3+ years of solar installation & design experience required
- Prior experience as a Project Manager/Residential Foreman
- Familiarity/ knowledge of OSHA requirements
- NABCEP Certification
- Experience with training & assessment of installation teams
- Experience with computers (MS programs, Internet & electronic form submittals)
- Comfortable with ladder, fall restraint devices, and ability to work at height (rooftop)
- Valid driving license and clean driving record
This position qualifies for health insurance benefits, paid vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Acro Energy Technology (TSX: ART)
Acro Energy is a proven leader in the design and integration of solar electric systems for residential and commercial customers. Our philosophy is simple: We believe that producing clean electricity directly from the sun is the right thing to do for our environment and economy. Our growing list of over 1000 satisfied customers underscores our experience and commitment to personal care and attention.
As an industry leader, our growth and success is guided by three primary principles: Quality, Performance, and Customer Service. These basic tenets of good business practices are fully embraced by our many dedicated and passionate employees who consistently deliver a unique, creative and innovative approach to being the best at what they do whether in the areas of engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and customer advocacy. We recognize that our employees drive our vision and make our success possible.
Location: Pomona California
Compensation: 50K-60K depending on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.