Reply to: email@example.com
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing technical leadership for design, development, and execution of utility scale and commercial grid-tied solar electric systems.
• Provide pre-sales support to evaluate project feasibility and develop preliminary designs to support sales efforts and project bids.
• Develop electrical and structural designs for large scale solar electric systems meeting all national/state/local codes and customer defined requirements.
• Identify, prioritize, schedule project/design initiatives; drive execution of activities.
• Coordinate bill of materials development and supplier recommendations.
• Coordinate and validate required technical documents (electrical, structural, site plan drawings and related documents)
• Identify, evaluate, and direct the technical activities of project specific sub-contractors and consultants.
• Provide technical input and establish procedures in development of site permitting and interconnection requirements.
• Evaluate project results and performance to implement internal continuous improvement measures.
• Prepare monthly reports and timely written communication on design/project activities.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring Organization: Martifer Solar
- Location: Denver, CO
- Compensation: $55K
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.