Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Software Engineer
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and help us grow our business and improve our product line. We need a top-notch programmer who loves to build products, thrives in an agile environment, and is passionate about renewable energy.
In the near term you’ll be working on new features for PowerClerk®, a web-based application that administrates economic incentives for the renewable energy industry. In the longer term you'll work across all of our products, including Clean Power Estimator®, an application that estimates cost and benefits of clean energy systems; QuickQuotes, which enables dealers and resellers to quickly generate sales quotes for clean energy systems; SolarAnywhere, which provides insolation data for purposes such as solar prospecting; PVCheck, which evaluates photovoltaic system performance; and other existing and future products.
This position uses C#/ASP.NET/SQL Server. Prior experience with these technologies is helpful but not required. We do require professional level proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Java and/or C++.
This position is located in Kirkland, WA. Local candidates only, please.
About the Company:
Clean Power Research® provides services for making informed clean energy decisions. These services include online software systems, consulting and research. The company has been in business for over 10 years and has offices in Kirkland, WA and Napa, CA. We offer a startup-like environment coupled with the stability and customer base of an established company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, build and deliver new features and products
• Be a high-horsepower contributor delivering production quality code
• Engage with customers to understand and address their needs
• Passion for solar energy, renewables, cleantech or sustainability essential.
• 3+ years of professional software development experience in C#, C++ and/or Java. Stable FTE employment history with average tenure of at least 2 years per employer is preferred.
• C#/ASP.NET/web services experience is a plus but not required
• Superior programmer who consistently delivers tight, finely crafted code
• Excellent algorithmic and problem solving skills
• Team player and great collaborator, also self-motivated and able to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Send cover letter detailing your interest in the renewable energy space and resume to: email@example.com .
Due to the high number of applicants for our positions, we regret that we can only respond to candidates who we would like to interview.
Location: Kirkland, WA
- Compensation: Competitive compensation and benefits
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.