Date: 2008-10-24, 9:51AM CDT
Huge Growth Industry- Energy Sales +++ = $$$
Our company is a leader in energy marketing (selling energy to clients in deregulated markets) and in creating energy savings, installing green energy generation, and ultimately - saving the planet. We are currently looking for sales professionals with a strong sales background and the ability to close business.
You will bring our product set to end users. Energy Industry experience is not necessary but is a huge head start in getting up to speed in a hurry. Other successful reps have joined us with a good referral or network base (commercial mortgage, commercial insurance, commercial real estate, health care industry, manufacturing or industrial sales).
Our portfolio of products includes:
· Retail Electricity and Gas Sales (cheaper energy rates),
· Auditing (utility refunds, tariff changes),
· Energy Savings / Demand Side Management Services (“greening” of facilities for efficiency, Energy Star, LEED Certification)
· Renewable Energy Generation (wind, solar, biomass, bio-diesel).
Right now in our industry, every commercial facility is a potential candidate. With rising fuel costs, tight supply and increasing demand - and the current publicity the industry is getting, there is no better growth market. We are looking for AGGRESSIVE candidates that want to make what they are truly worth. Last week, in one of our east coast markets, we had a rep make $33,000. That week. Income potential is unlimited.
We are at the Right time, in the Right place, in the Right industry.
We are currently opening up the Midwest region and looking for a few candidates who fit our mold. If you or somebody you know may be interested, please inquire to THOMAS DINKEL, President, ADMIRAL ENERGY email: HR@admiralenergy.com.
Please check out our website at www.admiralenergy.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.