Date: 2008-09-29, 1:55PM MDT
PrimeStar Solar was formed to develop and manufacture thin film solar modules in high volume. Our goal is to be part of the solution to energy supply and environmental issues, including energy self-reliance and climate change.
We are seeking Manufacturing Technicians to join our team!
Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Operation of prototype and production PVD tools manufacturing thin film solar devices.
• Chemical processing of material including use of acids and solvents.
• Operation of laser processing systems.
• Material inspection including the operation of microscopes and electrical test equipment to ensure specification compliance.
• Troubleshooting vacuum equipment and communicating issues with maintenance staff.
• Accurate recording of process data into a database system.
• Assist in general clean room housekeeping of the production areas including tool wipe downs.
• Assist in tool teardown, cleanup and rebuild during maintenance cycles.
• 2 to 5 years manufacturing experience in a technical manufacturing or production facility
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well in the fast paced environment of a company with aggressive goals.
• Ability to take direction from Process Engineering staff and follow written process flow changes.
• Ability to multitask with a high degree of flexibility and tolerance to ambiguity.
• Ability to repeatedly lift 15 lbs.
• Basic computer skills including database entry, and MS Office Suite use.
High school diploma. Minimum two years technical/vocational schooling, a plus.
• Can-do attitude. Do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
• Does it right the first time.
• Good analytical thinking and attention to detail.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to work varying schedules.
PrimeStar Solar is fast-paced and results-oriented. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a collaborative, team-based work environment.
Summary of Benefits
Competitive salary and stock option plan
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Paid holidays and vacation
Starting/minimum wage: $13.00 per hour (commensurate with experience)
Candidates for this position must be U.S. citizens or must be legally employable in the U.S. PrimeStar Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position email a resume of your background and qualifications to:
PrimeStar Solar, Inc.
- Compensation: Starting wage: 13.00 per hour (salary commensurate with experience)
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.