Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2008-04-25, 10:28AM EDT
Solectria Renewables is one of America’s leading manufacturers of electronic inverters for renewable power applications (solar, wind, hydro etc). We offer a friendly work environment, great benefits, the ability to work with cutting edge technology and the chance to work with an innovative and dynamic team.
TITLE: Engineering and Customer Service Technician
SUPERVISOR: Principle Engineer
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt, full-time
The position will function as a Engineering and Customer Service Technician.
1) Thoroughly QC, test, debug and validate new inverter products prior to shipment/delivery to customers
2) Test, and debug power electronics circuits and inverter power stages.
3) Work with outsourced vendors to power up and test new or existing subcontracted products.
4) Maintain detailed logs of inverter test performance.
5) Assist with validation testing and system certification, i.e. thermal testing, UL listing, CE conformance, etc. as needed
6) Work with supervisor in maintaining highest quality of product output.
7) Troubleshoot inverter systems with customers via phone
8) Go on site to power up or repair inverters (as needed), provide commissioning support or troubleshoot inverters when issues arise at customer site.
9) Other related duties as assigned.
1) Extensive hands-on experience with Power & Control Electronics is required.
2) Hands-on experience with inverters, DC-DC converters
3) Knowledge of the electric utility system and deep knowledge of utility-interactive inverters
4) A high level of initiative and a proactive nature, good communication and presentation skills and strong organizational and time management skills.
5) Safety and quality oriented, customer-oriented.
6) Occasional travel is required.
1) A minimum of a BSEE and a minimum of 3-5years related experience is required.
Location: Lawrence, MA
Compensation: Subject to negotiation. Please provide desired compensation in cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.